Friday, September 5, 2008

where do I draw the line

I find it hard to deal with conflict in any form.I find myself apologizing all the time because I'm trying to avoid that.I feel like I'm making myself a doormat.

But is asking for peace too much to ask for or should I just pretend like nothing happened and wait for an interrogation? Am I missing the whole point of the whole apology concept or am I just too soft? where do I draw the line?

It's supposed to make things better so that you and I can smile at each other again, not make the situation worse. who is fighting here and what for?

We all make mistakes and some make more mistakes than others, that's the way it is.We are supposed to learn from these mistakes so that we can act or react in a better way in future but we may take a little longer to learn from some mistakes.

When I say,"I'm sorry", it means that I'm acknowledging my mistake and I apologize for any harm that I may have caused to you, I'm trying to keep the peace between us.That is how I show my respect to you.By respecting how you feel, I show my respect you.

Sometimes I may shoulder your mistake and apologize if you find it hard to do so,that way if I cannot have peace with you, then I can at least try to bring some peace to myself.

Is asking for peace to much to ask for? where do I draw the line?

No comments: