Thursday, September 4, 2008

The battle

He goes to work everyday,just to cover his living expenses and bring something home.....
But he hates it, he hates it so much that it's tearing him apart,giving him an indistinguishable heartburn.

He is strong when he is with me,and the flames in his heart subside. For that moment he is calm and at peace. He is in harmony with the universe, as happy as a person would never imagine to be.

I constantly pray that my love gives him enough strength to overcome this war inside him because I have to go and leave him to stand on his own.That's one of the hardest things that I do not like doing.

He is fighting because he is not where he wants to be because he is destined for greater things. He is working on it but the faith and strength that he has to survive fluctuates and it is interrogated by fear.

All I can do is pray when I'm away from him but I want to do more.
All I can say is that," I LOVE YOU BABY", and hope that he feels it and his heart 'butterflies' again because I mountain like that you see...?

But my heart gets sore when he is feeling down like this and I just wanna hold him and tell him that everything is going to be OK because I am his soldier.

My heart aches but I draw strength from his love and I pray to keep the faith because I believe in him.

So much love, so much passion, the vision is there......my baby is going to be fine because I am his Queen and he is my King , our kingdom is ruled by love and that is everything we need.

I'm here for my Musa when he needs me,he knows that. The battle will end and he will come out victorious because he has all the armour and he is stronger that ever.

1 comment:

Asguardian Tsoaela said...

After your greatest achievement to date - that in focusing on a desire & doing all you can to bringing you a step closer everyday - I am convienced more than ever that if I do likewise, the same will be true for me.